This page includes rules and guidelines for using the AgencyEquity forum. Please read before posting. Your access will be revoked should you fail to abide to any of the regulations listed below.
1. Any form of advertising or self-promotion is not allowed in this forum.
2. No posting of “Agencies for Sale or Wanted,” as there are existing sections for this on the site.
3. Absolutely no solicitations of any kind.
4. Maintain a high level of professional conduct when posting and replying.
5. Please spell check and review your grammar before posting.
6. Those commenting on products and services must stick to the facts.
7. Be accurate with the information you share in this forum. Guessing is not allowed unless you state that it’s merely an assumption.
8. Suggesting a product or service via reply is acceptable, but do not include a link to a product/service page. This will be violation of rule #1.
9. Off-topic comments and links will be deleted.
10. Observe courteous online communication at all times. Be tactful. Use of abusive words and typing in all CAPS will not be tolerated.
11. Disagreeing is acceptable, however it must be done respectfully.
12. Ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated.
13. Any post or reply that comes close to libel will be removed. User will be held personally accountable and will be banned from using the AgencyEquity site and forum.
14. Use this forum at your own risk. AgencyEquity or its parent company Strategic Agencies LLC are not liable for any misinformation.
15. We reserve the right to monitor, control and change the rules of this forum at our discretion. We do so to maintain a high quality platform for Insurance Agencies to seek quality interaction and information.