Wilmington, DE – The Insurance Networks Alliance has published the program of events for its upcoming forum to take place January 29-30, 2020 in Tempe, Arizona. As the only organization focusing on insurance agency networks, the event will allow attendees to hear from thought leaders, participate in workshops and round-table discussions, and create business opportunities by networking with carriers, service providers, and peers.
Welcoming attendees to the 3rd Annual Meeting will be industry leader Joan K. Woodward, Executive Vice President of Public Policy for Travelers and President of the Travelers Institute. Ms. Woodward will address the State of the Industry and Political/Economic Impacts during the Opening General Session. Ms. Woodward’s insights are drawn from a diverse career including 12 years spent on Capitol Hill as Deputy Chief of Staff for the U.S. Senate Finance Committee and a decade focusing on international public policy at Goldman Sachs & Co.
The program of presentations will cover a variety of informative topics including collaborative planning between networks, carriers, and service providers, leveraging data for future success, understanding the changing the landscape of cyber liability, and network growth through marketing strategies. Attendees may also take part in Best Practice Round Table Discussions on the following topics:
- Talent Management – Recruitment and Retention of CSR’s/Account Managers
- Network issues to address when members grow through acquisition
- Working with and assessing outsourced vendors
- The Implications of Consolidation to the Distribution System
The INA encourages individuals to register for the January event if they are;
- Owners and senior management of professionally-managed networks.
- Insurance carriers, wholesalers and program administrators with distribution or seeking distribution with insurance networks.
- Industry service providers to insurance networks and carriers.
The Insurance Networks Alliance is the principal organization promoting the critical role of insurance networks to the independent agent distribution channel. Networks, carriers and service providers interested in learning more about the INA can contact the Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-268-1016, or go to www.networksalliance.com.