‘How does a company get to be over 150 years old, while still staying relevant today? The answer lies in maintaining a strong set of values while keeping our clients’ needs primary in everything we do. As a mutual insurance company, we are owned by our policyholders who share in Guardian’s actual financial results through annual dividends*. These payments are determined by the firm’s profits, and Guardian has paid a dividend every year since 1868. We take the very long view, invest soundly, and maintain a strong capital base that enables us to meet our insurance commitments today and far into the future. Our sole responsibility is to our clients and policyholders, and that is reflected in everything we do. n’
List of carriers affiliated with Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Access Dental Plan
- Access Dental Plan of Nevada, Inc.
- Access Dental Plan of Utah Inc
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Family Service Life Insurance Company
- First Commonwealth Insurance Company
- Guardian Insurance & Annuity Company, Inc.
- Managed DentalGuard Inc.
- Park Avenue Life Insurance Company
- Premier Access Insurance Company
- Sentinel American Life Insurance Company
|Category||Insurance Carrier Directory|
|Address||7 Hanover Square
New York, New York, 10004-4025
|Insurance Carrier Type||